Triveritas is a leading provider of veterinary clinical study expertise. Our experience ranges from small single site to large multi-national studies in both companion and food animals.
At Triveritas we work with you to ensure that each study is specifically tailored to your needs. VICH GCP trained Monitors located at our offices have excellent local knowledge and provide support for our extensive network of experienced veterinary Investigators.
Triveritas also offer a VICH GCP Managed Trials service. Using their in-house veterinary team as Investigators this approach is ideally suited for studies that require frequent (i.e. daily) samplings and data recordings.
Whether you require studies to confirm clinical efficacy, field safety, dose confirmation, serology or post-marketing surveillance, we provide:
- expert advice on planning and design
- protocol and data collection form development
- site selection, laboratory identification and management
- trial clearance approval
- management of adverse events and pharmacovigilance
- study set-up and study file preparation
- investigational veterinary product and control product management
- multi-lingual service from our International offices
- investigator selection and training
- close monitoring and regular site visits
- independent Quality Assurance at all phases
- data management
- statistical analyses and interpretation
- final study reports